selangor, bukit tinggi, Malaysia

2010年7月21日星期三

Wednesday.Thursday.Friday ._.

21-07-2010
Today wednesday
So fast
Tomorrow thursday already
Friday need work FULL day :\

2pm finish work
after work start busy
keep contact people make appointment
because business

well
4pm with her go jj
we keep
move here move there
do this do that
and i meet a long-lost friends
she ponteng school coming jj
96 =X

5pm more
dinner at Mcd (my dinner seems too early to eat)

my dinner
not bad laa =p
use n97 connect Mcd wifi
but dunno why cannot
nvm i endure =\

7pm take her tuition
then balik rumah
just reach home for a while
phone keep ring
ring ring ring....
pek cek
my boss say
my work had changed..
FxxK!!!!! (@#$%^&*)
Oh my Goooooooooood
isssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
keep listen my boss blablabla (=_=)

after that
take a bath
take a mask
take a nap
10pm yamcha at Mcd
Mcd again xD
try connect wifi
same problem.
CANNOT!!? why ??
not me cannot only
my frens also cannot
what happen phone cant connect Mcd wifi
but laptop CAN..
why why why ??
really is W.T.F

没有评论:

发表评论