selangor, bukit tinggi, Malaysia

2010年7月15日星期四

Dont't say no care you.

today i work full day
9 sienzzzz
and super tired -_-
after work i go meet my frens
go see them play basketball
i put 1 tissue then only sit down
bcoz i wear white pants
after them finish
i stand up
they all see me sit at tissue
all scold me =[
they all so NOOB
i wear white pants marrr
and i scare dirty cannot aR =X
LOL



i damn full now =X
just supper back with frens
serious
i like together with my frens <3
HAHAHAHAHA


2moro friday
OFFday
fuuuyooooh
can sleep until late late
hope tonight i can sleep well.





Honda Accord
my dream car
look so lenqzaii and cool
i love <3
8778 just look lenqluii
this Honda Accord
look so lenqzaii
and i like white colur <3
if i get it
the car number also want is 8778

can i get it.?

没有评论:

发表评论